All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.59Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionThese days, even a preschooler's bedtime can be rushed and tense after a busy day of classes, playdates, and increasing screen time. Winding down has become more difficult for everyone in the family. Read Me to Sleep stories are designed to soothe the child and the adult, with calming text and prompts that effortlessly encourage both reader and listener to breathe deep and dream. The first story, Let's Go to Sleep, is a journey through magical Forest of Dreams, where Mama Bird leads a drowsy crew of animal friends on the gentle journey to sleep. Each Read Me to Sleep story features opportunities to personalize the text for deeper meaning and optimal comfort, cues to help readers slow down and use their voices more effectively for bedtime, and deep breathing embedded in the narrative to maximize relaxation for both adult and child.
- Author BiographyMaisie Reade is a children's media professional who has been involved in publishing books for young readers for more than twenty years. She lives in New York City with her husband and daughter.
- Author(s)Maisie Reade
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication29/03/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleRead Me to Sleep
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight272 g
- Width234 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Laura Huliska-Beith
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.