All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEngaging story lines and relatable contexts assist readers in understanding the fundamentals of numbers and operations in base ten. Students will learn how to extend the count sequence and gain an understanding of place value in order to apply that understanding to addition and subtraction equations. Age-appropriate text and eye-catching visuals make these concepts easy to understand for beginning math students. Readers will learn about what tens and ones mean in order to gain an understanding of place value, while reading an exciting narrative about going to a parade. This volume meets CCSS Math Standard 1.NBT.B.2.
- Author(s)Stephanie Kay
- PublisherRosen Classroom
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleInfomax Common Core Math Readers: Level G
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Classroom
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width196 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.