About this product
- DescriptionPerfect for beginner knitters, Let's Knit explains how to master the basics. Clear, straightforward photographs show readers how to cast on, cast off, and how to do the two basic stitches: knit and purl. From there, readers can move on and learn to knit 10 projects mostly made from simple rectangles, including a coin purse, a cushion, a teddy bear scarf, and a knitted dog, bird, and cat all using simple stitches.With easy-to-follow techniques that build confidence, plus tips and suggestions on how to customize and personalize creations by adding faces and other features using simple felt shapes, stitches, buttons, and ribbons, Let's Knit will inspire young crafters to develop a new skill.
- Author(s)DK,DK Publishing
- PublisherDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width221 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.