About this product
- DescriptionThis soft-to-touch first book encourages babies and toddlers to talk, focus, and learn new words. Little children love to see pictures of animals, especially animals with their babies - and so they will delight in looking at this chunky picture book, either with grownups or by themselves. All the most popular farmyard creatures are featured, including horses, a sheep with her lambs, geese, a hen and a rooster, and a fluffy little chick. Some of the images show children interacting with the animals - a boy treating a pony to an apple, ather giving milk to a baby goat (yes, a kid feeding a kid!) and a girl with both a real cow and a ride-on wooden one. The book's strong photographs and informative and entertaining point-and-say style promote word skills and recognition. It is designed for youngsters and adults to enjoy together, with a wipe-clean cover and sturdy board pages. This special padded boardbook will bring a smile to any little one's face. It is visually appealing, designed for children to look at and learn from. There are lots of bright patterns to engage the attention, as well as cute animals such as a happy pig, cuddly ducklings and a helpful farmyard dog and puppy.The book also shows farm vehicles and machinery being used: a tractor and a combine harvester. Grown-ups can point to and repeat the simple captions, making this picture book a fun first step into the world of reading.
- Author(s)Jan Lewis
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication17/11/2014
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Weight277 g
- Width120 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.