All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionResponding to the call of educators for easy-to-read nfiction for younger students, Lerner created the Pull Ahead Books series. With higher-level thinking questions built into each text, this invative series engages new readers in their own learning. A map activity, animal-body diagram, short glossary, and Hunt-and-Find (pre-index skills) section are included. Supports the national science education standards Unifying Concepts and Processes: Systems, Order, and Organization; Unifying Concepts and Processes: Form and Function; Science as Inquiry; and Life Science as outlined by the National Academics of Science and endorsed by the National Science Teachers Association.
- Author(s)Dr Ruth Berman
- PublisherLerner Publications
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleLightning Bolt Books: Animal Close-Ups (Library)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Publications
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight318 g
- Width198 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.