All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.91Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $48.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.63Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionLet's, make rabbits, say the scissors to the pencil, and, before the reader's eyes, two rabbits appear--one drawn by the pencil, the other cut from brightly patterned paper by the scissors. When the rabbits are hungry, the scissors and the pencil provide paper carrots. But one day the taste of a real carrot leads to a magical surprise. Readers will delight in this imaginative tale from four-time Caldecott Hor Winner Leo Lionni.
- Author BiographyLeo Lionni, an internationally known designer, illustrator, and graphic artist, was born in Holland and lived in Italy until he came to the United States in 1939. He was the recipient of the 1984 American Institute of Graphic Arts Gold Medal and was honored posthumously in 2007 with the Society of Illustrators' Lifetime Achievement Award. His picture books are distinguished by their enduring moral themes, graphic simplicity and brilliant use of collage, and include four Caldecott Honor Books: Inch by Inch, Frederick, Swimmy, and A lexander and the Wind-Up Mouse. Hailed as a master of the simple fable by the Chicago Tribune, he died in 1999 at the age of 89.
From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Leo Lionni
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDragonfly Books
- Out-of-print date17/06/2015
- Content NoteFull-Colour Illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.