Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide explores the increasing need for student and family services in schools and presents data on successful school and community collaborative programmes. The book focuses on how to implement, operate and evaluate such programmes, and the authors offer useful tips and advice on potential pitfalls and benefits.
- Author BiographyCharles M. Achilles is Professor of Educational Leadership, College of Education, Eastern Michigan University (EMU). He received his doctorate in Educational Administration from the University of Rochester and worked briefly at the (former) U.S. Office of Education, for 21 years at the Bureau of Educational Research and Service, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, for 6 years at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro; and since 1994 at EMU.
- Author(s)Charles M. Achilles,Susan Hoover
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication16/04/1996
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleRoadmaps to Success
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Out-of-print date03/06/2013
- Weight91 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.