All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChildren's play is focused, purposeful, and full of learning. As children play, they master motor development, learn language and social skills, think creatively, and make cognitive leaps. Let's Play provides caregivers, teachers, and parents with a variety of budget-friendly, child-centred experiences that lead to countless learning opportunities. Each chapter outlines an open-ended play adventure with instructions, photographs, and fresh ideas for children to explore everything from worms to magnets. These activity starters were all tested by a slew of early childhood professionals and approved by the children they work with. Each of the thirty-nine adventures is simple, flexible, engaging, and packed with learning, and they support the philosophy that the best learning is done when children are allowed freedom to play.
- Author BiographyJeff A. Johnson has more than twenty years of early childhood experience as a former child care centre director and current family child care business owner. He is a popular keynote speaker, trainer, and author of six books.
Denita Dinger has been a child care provider for more than ten years and is a frequent speaker at early childhood conferences, focusing on the topics of hands-on and play-based learning. This is her second book.
- Author(s)Denita Dinger,Jeff A. Johnson
- PublisherRedleaf Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationSt Paul, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRedleaf Press
- Content Noteblack & white halftones
- Weight522 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.