All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionBoth small successes and epic failures combine to make teaching children how to do life well in a family missing a beloved dad a journey of challenge, humor, and joy. In the years since Tricia Williford unexpectedly became a widow at age 31, beautifully chronicled in And Life Comes Back, she has devoted much of her time and attention to raising her two young sons, Tucker and Tyler. There have been happy moments and sad moments, but more than anything unending moments of barely-contained chaos; the kind of life that comes with helping two all boys navigate growing up with their single parent mum who concludes ruefully, I can't even catch a ball! In her newest work Williford turns her spectacular writing gift to describing this new, hopeful life that serves up one opportunity after ather to teach values that transcend whatever real life brings.
- Author BiographyTricia Lott Williford was an elementary school teacher before becoming a freelance editor and a stay-at-home mom. Tricia writes regularly for a loyal blog audience and is a sought-after speaker. She and her two sons live in Colorado.
- Author(s)Tricia Lott Williford
- PublisherWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Date of Publication05/06/2015
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterbrook Press (A Division of Random House Inc)
- Weight369 g
- Width131 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.