All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBold illustrations, big flaps, and an ingenious die-cut design invite young readers to peek at the lives of endangered animals and learn how to help. Did you kw that a giant panda likes to do somersaults? That a black rhiceros can run faster than an Olympic sprinter? That a monarch butterfly flies up to eighty miles a day? All of these animals and many more, from tigers to elephants to polar bears, orangutans to dolphins, penguins to sea turtles are disappearing, threatened by deforestation, poaching, fishing nets, global warming, and more. After enjoying the book s eye-catching, dramatic format, kids can follow the simple suggestions offered to help save the animals.
- Author BiographyFrances Barry is the creator of the eye-popping novelty concept books DUCKIE'S RAINBOW, DUCKIE'S DUCKLINGS, and DUCKIE'S SPLASH, and the Fold Out and Find Out books BIG YELLOW SUNFLOWER and LITTLE GREEN FROGS. She lives in London.
- Author(s)Frances Barry
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication23/02/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width223 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Frances Barry
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $74.67
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.75
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.73
- AU $15.43Trending at AU $16.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.