All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the excitement and exhaustion of becoming parents, the first thing that can get overlooked is your relationship. You might spend less time together, argue over little things, drift apart...In the UK, one in five children see their parents separate before the end of their first year at school. Almost one in two children experience family breakdown before they finish school. But it doesn't have to be like this. Most family breakdown is avoidable.
- Author BiographyHarry Benson is the author of Mentoring Marriages, and the Communications Director of the Marriage Foundation. He and his parent volunteers have run over 500 sessions of Let's Stick Together courses for 5,000 new parents through Bristol health centres and clinics. Let's Stick Together is now being rolled out across the UK by the charity Care for the Family. He is also the author of Scram!
- Author(s)Harry Benson
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication15/02/2013
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLion Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight133 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.