All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow with expanded information on internet and texting safety, birth control, LGBT (gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender) issues and more - this universally acclaimed classic by Robie H. Harris and Michael Emberley is a cutting-edge resource for children, parents, teachers, librarians and anyone else who cares about the well-being of pre-teens and teens. Providing accurate and up-to-date information to answer young people's concerns and questions, from conception and puberty to birth control and AIDS, it offers everything they need - w more than ever - to make responsible decisions and stay healthy.
- Author BiographyAward-winning author Robie H. Harris is also a popular speaker who has had plenty of hands-on experience working with children, including as director of an early childhood after-school programme and as a teacher. She is also the author of a new series for very young children - Let's Talk About You And Me . Robie H. Harris resides with her husband in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Robie H. Harris
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight529 g
- Width217 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Michael Emberley
- Interest AgeFrom 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.