All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLet's Talk Relationships offers a multitude of creative ways to get young people aged 13-19 talking about positive relationships, helping them to stay safe, healthy and happy. Ideal for groups or one-to-one work, this resource features over 90 tried and tested activities. Focusing on peer friendships, personal relationships and family dynamics, issues covered include peer pressure, relationship bullying, decision-making, managing conflict at home and family values. Activities come complete with photocopiable worksheets and include ideas for storyboard work, games, role-play and quizzes, as well as suggestions for creative projects including drama, music and art activities. They are designed to build assertiveness skills, encourage young people to make positive choices and help them to talk about their feelings. This second edition is fully updated and contains over ten new activities in each of the five sections. This is an invaluable resource for all those working with young people, including youth workers, teachers and voluntary sector youth leaders, helping them to make sessions valuable, educational and enjoyable.
- Author BiographyVanessa Rogers is a qualified teacher and youth worker with over ten years' experience both at practitioner and management levels. Prior to becoming a nationally acclaimed youth work consultant, Vanessa managed a wide range of services for young people including a large youth centre and targeted detached projects in Hertfordshire, UK. Vanessa has written a number of popular resource books aimed at those working with young people, including Working with Young Women, Working with Young Men and Cyberbullying, all published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers. Vanessa's website can be found at www.vanessarogers.co.uk.
- Author(s)Vanessa Rogers
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/09/2010
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.