All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy pressing the buttons and matching the sounds to the pictures again and again, children will quickly and easily learn simple first words and develop their speech. Now with even clearer audio!
- Author BiographyRoger Priddy's passion for educating children through fun, informative and engaging books has led him to create some of publishing's most enduring and successful non-fiction early learning books. Roger lives in London and has three children, who have been the inspiration behind many of his best publishing ideas.
- Author(s)Robert Tainsh,Roger Priddy
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleSimple First Words
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Martin's Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width234 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSound story / 'noisy' book,Unsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.