All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.46Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for ages 4-8, this title encourages children to give their time and their hearts to others and recommends offering a smile and a greeting as the first step in establishing lasting friendships.
- Author BiographyP K Hallinan has been writing and illustrating books for children since his wife first asked him to create one for their boys over 35 years ago. Today, P K writes inspirational stories about holidays, relationships, and life values. In addition to his writing, P K is an ordained minister and well-known school speaker. He lives with his wife in Ashland, Oregon.
- Author(s)P. K. Hallinan
- PublisherWorthy Publishing
- Date of Publication30/09/2005
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdeals Children's Books,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight200 g
- Width165 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.