All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLettering from Formal to Informal charts Rosemary Sassoon's journey from her early very formal training in letterforms to the lively and imaginative work she does with her students today. The book is filled with images of different types of lettering - from Edward Johnston's tes and Rosemary's own work through to the creative work her pupils have produced in recent years. The book particularly features work done by her Italian and Australian students.The result is a whistlestop tour of the development of lettering from the early 20th century up to the present, by one of the foremost names in lettering and typography.
- Author BiographyRosemary Sassoon is a leading expert on children's handwriting, calligraphy and lettering and has published over twelve books in these subject areas. She holds a PhD from Reading University for her work on children's handwriting. She is also well-knownfor her Sassoon family of child-orientated typefaces now used worldwide for various purposes.
- Author(s)Rosemary Sassoon
- PublisherUnicorn Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniform Press
- Content NoteOver 200 images
- Weight454 g
- Width190 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.