All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNearly 300 letters reveal Chopin as both man and artist and illuminate his fascinating world - Europe of the 1830s and 1840s. They abound in delightful gossip, are merry rather than malicious, are engagingly witty, and at times their humor becomes positively Rabelaisian. - Books. Preface. Index. Reprint of the Alfred A, Kpf, Inc., New York, 1931 edition.
- Author(s)Frederic Chopin
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/1988
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width137 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byHenryk Opienski
- Volume editorE.L. Voynich
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.