All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA perfect choice for a gift to any 12 or 13-year old, or any teenager. If you ever said If I knew then what I kw w, about any memory of your teen years, this is the book for you to give to your child or grandchild to help them make their teen years a success. Letters from Grampy is a series of essays of advice about a broad variety of subjects that will give a heads-up to any teen: Dating, sex, study habits, specializing, smoking, drugs, what will I do when I grow up, responsibility, privacy and their reputation, dancing, dads and moms, religion, death, cars, homework, sports and many other pertinent subjects. During a decade of serious decision making, this book will help a teenager make the right choices for long-term success. The book is for the teen, t the parent.
- Author BiographyHimself a successful teenager, parent, along with his wife of 50 years, of three top-achieving kids, and a grandparent who wants to pass along the keys to success to his own six grandchildren and millions of other young teens as well. Grey is a former president of two corporations and a small business, a Cornell University graduate and a former newspaper writer, and mentor to many young entrepreneurs.
- Author(s)Judge Lawrence Grey
- Date of Publication10/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.