All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $84.03
- AU $24.03Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $40.28Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.42
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.76
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $27.36
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionSusan Van Allen, author of 100 Places in Italy Every Woman Should Go, is back with an entertaining collection of adventures Savor stories filled with passion, rich memories, and laughs, that blend to bring you an authentic portrait of one woman's experiences in the Bel Paese. Come along with this savvy traveler, as she revels in Roman wine bar flirtations, climbs Sicily's Stromboli volca, and hunts for truffles in Umbria. Each story weaves together an authentic, loving tale of the world's most enchanting destination. And for travelers, there is practical advice: from where to lunch in Pisa, to the perfect Puglia agriturismo, or a charming B&B in Naples. Whether you're in a comfy armchair, planning your next trip, or getting psyched on the plane, Letters from Italy will inspire you to embrace La Dolce Vita, with all its awesome surprises.
- Author BiographyItalian American Susan Van Allen is the author of 100 Places in Italy Every Woman Should Go, the Golden Days in Italy blog, and has written about Italian travel for National Public Radio, newspapers, magazines, and websites.
- Author(s)Susan Van Allen
- PublisherGolden Days
- Date of Publication08/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGolden Days
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.