All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArthur Saint-Leon, the choreographer of Coppelia, was an indefatigable and articulate letter writer. This collection, translated and edited by Ivor Guest, dates mostly from the 1860s, when Saint-Leon dominated the ballet in both Paris and St. Petersburg, and casts new light on the man and his work.
- Author(s)Arthur Saint-Leon,Ivor Guest
- PublisherDance Books Ltd
- Date of Publication10/07/2008
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationHampshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDance Books
- Content Note22ill.
- Weight445 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Volume editorIvor Guest
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.