Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique workbook is a comprehensive compilation of therapeutic activities developed to address the needs and issues of children and adolescents following the death of a brother or sister. The workbook is organized into distinct topic-specific sections relating to sibling hospitalisation, illness, injury, and death. Games, creative writing, and drawing exercises offer opportunities to share feelings and relay experiences in a n-threatening format. Letters from a Friend may be used by children or teens independently to create a personal journal of their bereavement and coping processes as well as a chronicle of their lives as surviving siblings.
- Author(s)Erika R. Barber
- PublisherBaywood Publishing Company Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2003
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleDeath, Value, and Meaning Series
- Place of PublicationAmityville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaywood Publishing Company Inc
- Weight430 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.