All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.25
- AU $7.83Trending at AU $8.38
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the multi-award winning and bestselling author of Tomorrow, When the War Began [An] extraordinarily sensitive and engaging vel The Guardian Two teenage girls. An incent beginning to friendship. Two complete strangers who get to kw each other a little better each time a letter is written and answered. Mandy has a dog with name, an older sister, a creepy brother, and some boy problems. Tracey has a horse, two dogs and a cat, an older sister and brother, and a great boyfriend. They both have hopes and fears...and secrets. Dear Tracey I don't kw why I'm answering your ad, to be honest. It's t like I'm into pen pals, but it's a boring Sunday here, everyone's out, and I thought it'd be something different...Dear Mandy Thanks for writing. You write so well, much better than me. I put the ad in for a joke, like a dare, and yours was the only good answer...Fans of Veronica Roth, Suzanne Collins and John Flanagan will love John Marsden.
- Author BiographyJohn Marsden is an outstanding writer of immense popularity. His first novel, So Much To Tell You, won the 1988 Children's Book of the Year Award, the Alan Marshall Award, a KOALA Award and has received international critical acclaim. Letters From The Inside was shortlisted for the 1992 Children's Book Council Book of the Year award and in 1995 was named one of America's outstanding teenage novels of the year and runner-up for the Dutch Children's Book of the Year award. John's Tomorrow series has been described by the Daily Advertiser as without a doubt the best series for younger readers that an Australian writer has ever produced.
- PrizesShortlisted for Children's Book Council of Australia Awards: Book of the Year - Older Readers 1992.
- Author(s)John Marsden
- PublisherPan Macmillan Australia
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPan Australia
- Weight105 g
- Width111 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.