All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen his grandson was born, Daniel Gottlieb began to write a series of heartfelt letters that he hoped Sam would read later in life. He planned to cover all the important topics - dealing with your parents, handling bullies, falling in love, coping with death - and what motivated him was the fear that he might t live long eugh to see Sam reach adulthood. Daniel Gottlieb is a quadriplegic - the result of a near-fatal automobile accident that occurred two decades ago - and he kws eugh t to take anything for granted. Then, when Sam was only 14 months old, he was diagsed with Pervasive Developmental Disability, a form of autism and suddenly everything changed. Now the grandfather and grandson were bound by something more: a disability - and Daniel Gottlieb's special understanding of what that means became invaluable.
- Author BiographyIn addition to his thriving psychotherapy practice, Daniel Gottlieb serves as the host of Voices in the Family, an award-winning mental health call-in show in America. He has also written columns for a magazine and is the author of three other books.
- Author(s)Daniel Gottlieb
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication18/03/2010
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteb/w throughout
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.