All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMrs. Julie Hutt's fourth-grade class in Roslyn, New York, writes to a soldier in Iraq to thank him for his service and to find out what it's like to be a U.S. solider: What is a soldier's job exactly? How do soldiers spend their spare time? Don't they miss home? The children's letters were answered by First Lieutenant David Falvey, a twenty-five-year-old military police officer serving in Baghdad with the Army National Guard. Combining the children's letters and artwork with Lt. Falvey's emails and personal photographs, Letters to a Soldier is a special book to be shared in the classroom or at home. An update on Lt. Falvey's safe return home, the status of the war in Iraq, and classroom programs are also included.
- Author BiographyDavid Falvey lives in Belmont, Massachusetts. Julie Hutt's class is located in Roslyn, New York.
- Author(s)David Falvey,Julie Hutt
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication21/01/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTwo Lions
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width203 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Reading AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.