All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionDaniel Boulud is a pioneer of our contemporary food culture-from the reinvention of French food to the fine dining revolution in America. A modern man with a classical foundation and a lifetime of experience, Boulud speaks with passion about the vocation of creating food. Part memoir, part advice book, part recipe book, this updated edition celebrating of the art of cooking will continue to delight and enlighten all chefs, from passionate amateurs to serious professionals.
- Author BiographyDaniel Boulud was born in France in 1955 and trained under renowned chefs Roger Verge, Georges Blanc, and Michel Guerard. He moved to the United States, where he served as Executive Chef at Le Cirque in New York. In 1993 he opened Daniel, Zagat's top-rated New York restaurant for two years running, followed by Cafe Boulud and DB Moderne. Among numerous other awards, he has been named Chef of the Year by Bon Appetit, and has received Gourmet's Top Table award. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Daniel Boulud
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication06/04/2006
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Weight171 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.