All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis invative gift helps the bridesmaids, parents or wedding shower guests delight the bride-to-be with memories, advice and well wishes for her big day—all in a thoughtful package that becomes a cherished wedding memento. The bride's loved ones write the 12 letters, seal with the enclosed stickers, postdate and give this book to the bride at her shower or as a wedding present, sending her down the aisle feeling loved and celebrated.
- Author BiographyLea Redmond is a creative consultant and the brains behind the Letters to My . . . series, the World's Smallest Post Service, Connexio, My Museum Journal, Lucky You and the Tandem Activity Book. Her creative workshop, Leafcutter Designs, offers curious goods, surprising services and projects for participation: www.leafcutterdesigns.com. She lives in Oakland, CA.
- Author(s)Lea Redmond
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication12/07/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Series TitleLetters to My
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content NoteHardcover booklet with 12 fold-and-mail envelopes plus a sheet of sticker seals; Chinese binding; full-colour throughout
- Weight159 g
- Width95 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Contained items statementContains 12 Printed items and Stickers
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.