All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionRev. Anderson writes that, each of [Paul's letters] addresses particular issues and arguments within the community to whom he was writing. Although he never preached in Rome, yet converted many in Galatia, he had much of the same message in both letters. The primary issue that is addressed by Paul in his letters is how to assimilate the Old and New covenants -- the communities as a mixture of Jews and Gentiles were beginning to live their Christian faith together. As their traditions and newfound teachings would clash, arguments would arise. Paul's letters were written with love and concern for the communities to which he sent them. And as these conflicts would arise, his letters helped these communities to work through divisions and act lovingly towards one ather.
- Author(s)William Anderson
- PublisherLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleLiguori Catholic Bible Study
- Place of PublicationLiguori
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Weight204 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.