All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLetting Go helps family business owners and CEOs make the decision to begin succession planning. It provides new ways of thinking about giving up control of the family business and explores practical strategies for preparing, managing, and carrying out the decision to do so.
- Author BiographyCRAIG E. ARONOFF Co-founder, Principal, and Chairman of the Board of The Family Business Consulting Group, Inc., the founder of the Cox Family Enterprise Center and current Professor Emeritus at Kennesaw State University, USA. He invented and implemented the membership-based, professional-service-provider sponsored Family Business Forum, which has served as a model of family business education for universities world-wide.
- Author(s)Craig E. Aronoff
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/01/2011
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleA Family Business Publication
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight149 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.