All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnsure you have all the help you need inbetween assessor visits with this easy-to-use quick-reference guide for assessment. Covering more optional units than any textbook, this easy-to-understand guide for the Health and Social Care Diploma explains in simple terms what competencies you need to demonstrate and how to generate all the required kwledge-evidence for your course. With brief, one-page summaries for every assessment criterion and guidance on how to gather your evidence, this resource will help you when your assessor is t available. - Keep it simple for your learners with this one-page summary per assessment criterion, covering kwledge and competence. - Covers far more optional units than any textbook. - We've kept the price down to ensure accessibility for all learners - if they only have one resource, make sure it is this one.
- Author BiographyMaria Ferreiro Peteiro has had 24 years of practical experience supporting, leading and developing a broad range of services in residential care, day services, community services and the voluntary sector working alongside both adults and children and young people. She is an External Verifier for OCR and Chief Verifier for the Level 2 and 3 Diplomas in Health and Social Care and the Level 2 and 3 QCF in Children and Young People's Workforce qualifications. She is also the Chief Co-ordinator and Examiner-moderator for the QCF Awards in Dementia, Employment Responsibilities and Rights in Health, Social Care and Young People's Settings and the QCF Certificates in Dementia and Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care.
- Author(s)Maria Ferreiro Peteiro
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication27/03/2015
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Weight918 g
- Width219 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 16
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.