All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBuilds on basic coding and introduces loops and repetition. Shows how variables are used in programs so that readers can begin to build programs and games.
- Author(s)Max Wainewright
- PublisherQeb Publishing Quarto Library
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleHow to Code: A Step by Step Guide to Computer Coding
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQeb Publishing Quarto Library
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width193 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.