All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReflect on how best practice can be managed in care settings, develop your leadership skills and achieve your career goals with this new edition of Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care. This new edition of Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care has been fully updated to reflect the changes to the structure of the qualification. Covering all of the mandatory units in an easy-to-follow and thorough manner, this book is perfect for anyone looking to progress in their management career and for existing care setting managers as an invaluable reference guide. -Covers all the information in the qualification thoroughly and in an easy to follow manner with a new and updated design. -Updated to match the Level 5 qualification's integration into the higher apprenticeship programme including the new 'undertake a research project' unit. -Encourage learners to think more about the theory aspect of the qualification and how it is applied in the workplace with 'In Practice' features. -Explore and understand the different methods of assessment and how to prepare using relevant activities.
- Author BiographyTina Tilmouth is a successful author and lecturer in Health and Social Care, having worked for many years in all sectors of education and nursing. She has worked on a number of publications including 'Safe Handling of Medications- a Level 2 Certificate course' (Distance Learning- NCFE); 'Certificate in Contributing to the Care Setting' (Cable Education 2004) and 'NVQ Level 2 in Care' (Cable Education 2004).
- Author(s)Jan Quallington,Tina Tilmouth
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication27/05/2016
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Weight960 g
- Width214 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.