All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVery hot area with a wide range of applications; Gives complete numerical analysis and recipes, which will enable readers to quickly apply the techniques to real problems; Includes two new techniques pioneered by Osher and Fedkiw; Osher and Fedkiw are internationally well-kwn researchers in this area
- Author(s)Ronald Fedkiw,Stanley Osher
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/04/2012
- Series TitleApplied Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number153
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note106 black & white illustrations, 47 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight474 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.