All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe healthcare industry is in a state of accelerated transition. The proliferation of data and its assimilation, access, use, and security are ever-increasing challenges. Finding ways to operationalize business and clinical data management in the face of government and market mandates is eugh to keep most chief officers up at night! Leveraging Data in Healthcare: Best Practices for Controlling, Analyzing, and Using Data argues that the key to survival for any healthcare organization in today's data-saturated market is to fundamentally redefine the roles of chief information executives-CIOs, CFOs, CMIOs, CTOs, CNIOs, CTOs and CDOs-from suppliers of data to drivers of data intelligence. This book presents best practices for controlling, analyzing, and using data. The elements of preparing an actionable data strategy are exemplified on subjects such as revenue integrity, revenue management, and patient engagement. Further, the book illustrates how to operationalize the electronic integration of health and financial data within patient financial services, information management services, and patient engagement activities. An integrated environment will activate a data-driven intelligent decision support infrastructure. The increasing impact of consumer engagement will continue to affect the organization's bottom line. Success in this new world will need collaboration among the chiefs, users, and data creators.
- Author BiographyRebecca Mendoza Saltiel Busch is the founder and chief executive officer of Medical Business Associates, Inc. (MBA), established in 1991 as a minority, woman-owned medical data auditing and healthcare consulting firm. She attributes her company's success to the development and implementation of a unique analytical workflow process-interactive and iterative behavioral model, system, and method for detecting fraud, waste, and abuse-that identifies all critical tasks, conditions, and standards to promote a stable, dynamic, and scalable healthcare business. In addition to holding eight U.S. patents, authoring three books and 52 articles, delivering more than 100 presentations, and serving as an adjunct professor, Ms. Busch has provided expert testimony on health-related issues in both state and federal court.
- Author(s)Rebecca Mendoza Saltiel-Busch
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication26/01/2016
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleHIMSS Book Series
- Place of PublicationIL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHealthcare Information & Management Systems Society
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, 26 black & white tables
- Weight521 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.