All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the probability of your operations achieving the desired profitability? What role does flexibility play in your business plans? Have you ever considered its value in concrete terms? Being able to react to the unexpected by taking a strategic change of course can prove to be the salvation of a company and its leaders. Flexibility, risk, probability and their interrelated value are the key components of Dynamic Decision Management (DDM), a breakthrough approach to validating your decision making process and ensuring the desired results. Using the DDM approach, the well-kwn and widely accepted complex methods involving scenario building become obsolete. Why? Because DDM does the unthinkable: It integrates the influence of uncertainty and entrepreneurial flexibility in the strategic decision making process and does so with precision.
- Author BiographyJochen Gerber founded a business consultancy - G5-Partners, Dynamic Decision Advisory in 2013 after having spent several years in a lead role at an Energy industry company. As member of the extended Management Board for Energy Practice at A.T. Kearney he drove the development of Dynamic Decision Management. Throughout his career he has been active extensively in the areas of Strategy, Technology and Innovation Management. Prior to entering the consulting field, Jochen Gerber worked for a renowned international accounting firm. Hanjo Arms is Vice President & Partner at A.T. Kearney and is responsible for Corporate Finance Practice in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. He is also member of the global Utilities Practice. Mathias Wiecher, based out of the New York office of A.T. Kearney, is a member of the global Energy Practice and focuses on Strategy Development & Assessment, M&A and Transformation. Having a strong academic background in mathematics, Mathias Wiecher serves as inhouse expert for the set-up of valuation models, especially for investments in power generation systems in the field of Renewable Energy.
- Author(s)Christian Danner,Hanjo Arms,Jochen Gerber,Mathias Wiecher
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication11/08/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note40 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight612 g
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.