All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionFocused on the Old Testament book of Leviticus, this volume in the acclaimed Preaching the Word series explores how a holy God has made enduring provision for his people to live set-apart lives and worship him.
- Author BiographyKenneth A. Mathews (ThM, Dallas Theological Seminary; PhD, University of Michigan) is professor of divinity at Beeson Divinity School, where he teaches Old Testament, Hebrew, and biblical hermeneutics. Kenneth and his wife, Dea, have two adult children and seven grandchildren. R. Kent Hughes (DMin, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School) is senior pastor emeritus of College Church in Wheaton, Illinois, and visiting professor of practical theology at Westminster Theological Seminary in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Hughes is also a founder of the Charles Simeon Trust, which conducts expository preaching conferences throughout North America and worldwide. He serves as the series editor for the Preaching the Word commentary series and is the author or coauthor of many books. He and his wife, Barbara, live in Wyncote, Pennsylvania, and have four children and an ever-increasing number of grandchildren.
- Author(s)Kenneth A. Mathews
- PublisherCrossway Books
- Date of Publication22/04/2009
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitlePreaching the Word
- Place of PublicationWheaton, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrossway Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight534 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Series Edited byR. Kent Hughes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.