All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionHaving the appropriate people management policies and procedures in place makes a real difference to the effectiveness and efficiency of your staff recruitment and retention. It is extremely important for both your employees development and the management of staff departures.Lexcel People Management Toolkit, 2nd Edition is the essential guide to this area. It has been fully updated to Lexcel Version 5 throughout and new to this edition are: assimilation of the 2011 Code of Conduct amended throughout to reflect the changes as a result of policy and case law new section on health and safety new section on temporary workers. This practical toolkit contains templates to help you with staff planning in line with your business needs and will help you to achieve best practice, with or without full Lexcel accreditation. All of the documents, which can be easily adapted for your own use, are provided on the book's accompanying free CD-ROM.
- Author(s)The Law Society
- PublisherThe Law Society
- Date of Publication10/02/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Law Society
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM and Paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.