All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLi Fu is a servant to the First Emperor - t an easy job, as the emperor is kwn for his fierce temper and unusual punishments. The boy dreams of one day joining his army, like his brother; however, his master won't let him go because he likes the soothing music that he plays with his harp. When Li Fu discovers that there is a plot against the emperor's life, his role becomes more important than he could've imagined - as he must uncover the assassin, before it's too late...
- Author BiographyKaren's first novel for older readers, Raspberries on the Yangtze was short-listed for the Guardian Children's Fiction Prize. King Cudgel's Challenge, the first in her series for younger readers The Crunchbone Castle Chronicles, published by A&C Black, was selected for the Summer Reading Challenge in 2006.
- Author(s)Karen Wallace
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/11/2007
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteb/w
- Weight74 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Helen Flook
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.