All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionLi Wei's works are made by using mirrors, metal wires and scaffolding. His performances defy gravity and are an iconic illustration of the feeling of freedom in an increasingly open society. His images are a breathe of fresh air that tells us with humour and optimism that thing is impossible in the world. The book includes Li Wei's latest performances in France and Bejing and is the most up-to-date mograph of his works. One of Li Wei's photographs was selected as one of the Associated Press Photo of the Year 2012.
- Author BiographyMarine Cabos is a PhD candidate at SOAS (University of London) who has worked in cultural institutions across the world, such as museums, foundations, galleries, and art magazines. When she was studying Chinese language and History of Art, she developed a keen interest in arts of China and especially photography. This passion sparked her intention to create a blog(www.photographyofchina.com) which introduces a range of historical and contemporary photographers who are working or have worked in China. Li Wei is a contemporary artist from Beijing, China. His work has been featured in Arte Al Limite, Arts Literature, Flash Art, Magazin-Frankfurter Rundschau, and NY Arts Magazine.
- Author(s)Li Wei
- PublisherThircuir Limited
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- Place of PublicationWan Chai
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintThircuir Limited
- Content Note1
- Weight153 g
- Width115 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.