All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA philosophical analysis of the work of one of the most icoclastic thinkers in Chinese history, Li Zhi, whose ethics prized spontaneous expression of genuine feelings.
- Author BiographyPauline C. Lee is Assistant Professor of Chinese Religion and Culture at Washington University in St. Louis.
- Author(s)Pauline C. Lee
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2013
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Chinese Philosophy and Culture
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.