About this product
- DescriptionRabbits eat their own poo ...or do they? From disgusting things animals eat, to incredible inventions and much more, children can test their kwledge and find out if the fascinating facts in this book are false or true. Sometimes the truth is more surprising than the lie. First, they read the statements and mark which are fact and which are fiction. Then, they turn the page to discover the truth. Loaded with facts, and packed with cool and quirky illustrations, children of all ages will love spotting, pointing out and marking the truths and the lies.
- Author BiographyWriting is more fun if you live in interesting places. Jan Payne and husband Tony have lived on a houseboat on the Thames - on an island in Scotland and at the moment in a farmhouse in France. For a while they ran a children's pop-up card company called Payne Family Cards. Tony did all the clever stuff - the designing, the paper engineering and sometimes even the printing - and Jan made the tea. For the last few years they have concentrated on writing stories for children. Simple stories like Plummet and The Hippo-NOT-amus for very young children. Funny stories, like Not Again Annie, for children who are a little bit older. And for children who are almost grown up and don't want to feel left out, Tony is in the middle of writing a fantastical science fiction adventure which is funny and exciting at the same time. Nowadays, Jan still makes the tea - but often helps out with the writing as well. She has just written the World's Best Book. Seriously!
- Author(s)Jan Payne
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2011
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBuster Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jan Payne
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.