All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEverybody calls me Liar. They don't mean harm by it, it's just a plain fact that I am the finest truth bender in all of Dixon County. And t little weeny white lies. Big fat whopper ones that make people forget the question they asked in the first place. When a new girl, Justine, moves to town, Pete Larson -- better kwn as Liar -- is smitten. He gets his chance to impress her after a strange spacecraft crashes in the woods. Along with the class science geek, Bobby Ray Dobbs, they discover that the crashed UFO holds an amazing key to the future. But who's going to believe a kid named Liar? Bob Schooley and Mark McCorkle (creators of the hit animated series Kim Possible) introduce a character with a fresh and distinctive voice in this very funny, pitch-perfect look at three unlikely friends who try to make a difference.
- Author BiographyBob Schooley and Mark McCorkle are feature film writers who created the hit animated series Kim Possible, which airs on the Disney Channel. This is their first novel. They both live in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Bob Schooley,Mark McCorkle
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- ImprintSimon and Schuster Books for Young Readers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight192 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementReprinted edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.