All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLibby Thump s life is a perfect mix of horseback riding, art, and her dog Margaret until her resilience is put to the test when she must learn to ride a challenging pony in this chapter book companion to Libby of High Hopes from New York Times bestselling author and illustrator Elise Primavera. The second book in the Libby of High Hopes series is as enjoyable as the first said Booklist. Libby Thump still wishes for a horse of her own, but she s very happy riding Princess, the aging horse who belongs to Sal, the stable owner of High Hopes Farm. Libby loves Princess and her gentle ways, and Princess loves Libby. Then one day Sal says she has to ride Saddleshoes instead and Saddleshoes is the most difficult pony at the stable! Sal says Princess is too old to be ridden much longer and that Libby is outgrowing her, so Libby is stuck: ride Saddleshoes, or don t ride at all. But Libby is thing if t determined, and so she decides that the only way to live up to her potential and achieve her dream of being the best rider in the world is to try something new. Can she find a way to win a blue ribbon riding Saddleshoes?
- Author(s)Elise Primavera
- PublisherSimon & Schuster/Paula Wiseman Books
- Date of Publication06/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleLibby of High Hopes
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSimon & Schuster/Paula Wiseman Books
- Weight204 g
- Width130 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)Elise Primavera
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.