All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSouth Africa's transition to democracy was met by the global audience with at first, disbelief, followed later by applause. After fifteen years of democracy big questions remain: has a more democratic regime also lead to a more liberal society? And has democracy made for a more peaceful society?
- Author BiographyPIERRE DU TOIT Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Stellenbosch, South Africa. HENNIE KOTZE Dean of the Arts and Social Sciences Faculty at the University of Stellenbosch, South Africa.
- Author(s)Hennie Kotze,Pierre Du Toit
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/12/2010
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight460 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.