All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLiberalism at the Crossroads offers succinct, accessible, and well-written surveys of the ideas of the leading participants in the contemporary philosophical debate about liberalism. Christopher Wolfe brings together analyses of leading liberal thinkers from across the spectrum as well as influential critics of liberalism, including John Rawls, Ronald Dworkin, Robert Nozick, Michael Sandel, Richard Rorty, Joseph Raz, and William Galston. For the second edition, each chapter has been thoroughly revised, and new chapters on Susan Moller Okin, Richard Posner, and John Finnis have been added to include representatives of liberal feminism, law and ecomics, and natural law. The result is an invaluable overview of contemporary political theory, ideal for both students and scholars.
- Author BiographyChristopher Wolfe is professor of political science at Marquette University, and president of the American Public Philosophy Institute. He is the author of The Rise of Modern Judicial Review, Judicial Activism, and editor (with Robert George) of Natural Law and Public Reason.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/08/2003
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliographical references , index
- Weight335 g
- Width146 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byChristopher Wolfe
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.