All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the story of the Iraqi war written by one of the only people in Iraq without a minder. It is based on the author's own personal insights as an Assyrian Christian over a period of several years, which were drawn from meetings with the Iraqi Prime Minister, President, Foreign Minister, top US and international officials, and the Iraqi people themselves. It reveals what happened to the weapons of mass destruction, and it tells of the horrors experienced by those who worked for the Iraqi government and what life was like under Saddam. It describes the days leading up to the war, the first relief convoy to cross the border into Iraq following the war, and the tremendous success of the nearly 400,000 Americans who fanned out across Iraq to love and save the nation only to w be on the verge of seeing that success lost. Liberating Iraq will appeal to those who served in Iraq, their family members and anyone who wants to kw the truth about what really happened.
- Author BiographyAmir George is the author of twelve books and an international columnist and speaker. He appears regularly on CNN, Fox News, BBC, ITN and numerous radio outlets worldwide to give commentary on the news of the day. His columns regularly run in newspapers world-wide. A professor at Chiba University in Chiba, Japan, and a Christian minister, Rev. Amir George serves as a pastor in Tokyo, Japan and is founder and director of The Japan Helpline, a worldwide emergency hotline and relief assistance organization. He is also founder and director of the Japan-based Keikyo Institute, which studies the historical roots of Christianity in Asia.
- Author(s)Amir George
- PublisherStrategic Media Books
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationRock Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStrategic Media Books
- Content Note8 b/w photos
- Weight358 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.