All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPeter Mayo offers a broad perspective on the work and life of Paolo Freire, clarifying the process by which his ideas emerged and his development as a social thinker.
- Author(s)Peter Mayo
- Date of Publication30/06/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationWestport, Conn.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers
- Weight426 g
- Width155 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.