All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith uninterrogated legitimacy, a number of straight, white, males have authored contributions to liberation theology. No Pedagogy of the Privileged exists to problematize their initiatives. Conveniently igred is the condition of liberation theology that its matrix is singularity oppression. Does the setting of privilege disqualify their initiatives? Straight, white, males are seldom victims of oppressive forces: more often they are the perpetrators. Privilege, like radon, permeates their context. Is privilege fatal? Is it possible to dislocate? Is there precedence for an authentic contribution? Liberating Privilege addresses the liability of context and develops a response from Scripture. Ultimately, it hinges on The breakthrough of God and aligns with it.
- Author BiographyDavid O. Woodyard is Professor of Religion, Denison University, Alumni Chair.
- Author(s)David O. Woodyard
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication25/11/2016
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCircle Books
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.