All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a manner that is vivid and lively, Robert McAfee Brown explains and illuminates liberation theology for North American readers who may have previous kwledge of this dynamic Christian movement. Growing out of the experience of oppressed people in Latin America, liberation theology lends a transforming power to both the study of the Bible and the Christian duty to work for justice for all God's people. With heartwarming, terrifying, and humorous stories, Brown shows the strength and significance of one of the outstanding developments in religious faith today and for the future.
- Author BiographyRobert McAfee Brown was a well-known theologian, writer, teacher, and social activist. He authored many books, including The Bible Speaks to You; Liberation Theology: An Introductory Guide; Reclaiming the Bible; Religion and Violence; Theology in a New Key; and, a novel, Dark the Night, Wild the Sea, all published by Westminster John Knox Press.
- Author(s)Robert McAfee Brown
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/1993
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight9 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine212 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.