All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn this comprehensive book, a naturopath explains why allergies occur and what works-and doesn't-to alleviate them. Liberation from Allergies offers research on n-drug ways to control allergies, as well as ways in which naturopathic approaches can be combined with traditional medicine. It looks forward, discussing developments on the horizon, including current testing of vaccines for some food allergies.
- Author BiographyChris D. Meletis, N.D., is a naturopath in private practice. He is series editor for the Praeger series Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
- Author(s)Chris D. Meletis
- Date of Publication08/07/2009
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteill
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.