All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCentral to this book is a discussion of the tion of freedom in Marx and Engel's work. The book argues that the libertarian foundations of political ecomy were present in Marx's and Engel's work and utilizes contemporary theories of freedom to reinterpret and analyse their original work.
- Author BiographyERNESTO SCREPANTI is Professor of Political Economy at the University of Siena, Italy. He has published extensively on the institutions of capitalism, the history and methodology of economics, the theory of value and the theory of freedom. His recent publications include The Fundamental Institutions of Capitalism, 'Freedom and Social Goods: Rethinking Marx's Theory of Communism', in Rethinking Marxism, An Outline of the History of Economic Thought (with S. Zamagni) and 'Taxation, Social Goods, and the Distribution of Freedom' in Metroeconomica.
- Author(s)Ernesto Screpanti
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication31/10/2007
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight410 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.